Scott Moore, MD, FACC
A highly trained interventional cardiologist who is known for his compassion, Dr. Scott Moore is board certified in both cardiovascular disease and interventional cardiology. He is a fellow of the American College of Cardiology and a former Lt. Colonel in the United States Air Force. He previously served as chief of Cardiology at Wilford Hall Medical Center in San Antonio.
- Fellowship – Interventional Cardiology, The Mid-American Heart Institute, Kansas City, MO
- Fellowship – Cardiology, Wilford Hall Medical Center, San Antonio
- Residency – Wilford Hall Medical Center, San Antonio
- Medical School – Vanderbilt School of Medicine, Nashville
- American College of Cardiology