Diane Greiner, MD, FACC
Board certified in cardiovascular disease, Dr. Diane Greiner likes teaching patients about their condition and treatment options. She is a fellow of the American College of Cardiology, and is also a proud veteran of the United States Air Force. She has been in private practice since 2003, and has a special interest in heart disease prevention and women and heart disease.
- Cardiology Fellowship – Wilford Hall Medical Center, San Antonio
- Residency – Wilford Hall Medical Center, San Antonio, TX
- Medical School – Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, N.C.
- American College of Cardiology
- Bexar County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association